Meet. Learn. Collaborate.
Creative Kitchen looks to bring together the area’s creative, digital and technology sectors.
Since launching Creative Kitchen in July 2014 as part of the International Festival for Business we have achieved some amazing feats:
- 1,000+ tickets downloaded over 12 events
- 250 guests for the “Creative Kitchen: Social”, with keynote from BBC Tech Correspondent Tom Cheesewright
- 140 guests of our “Knowledge Session” in partnership with The Drum magazine
- 100 guests for our first city showcase “Made Here: This is Liverpool”
- 500+ targeted database of the region’s design, digital and tech community
- 1,000 and growing following on Twitter
- Media coverage in The Drum, Prolific North, Insider, Liverpool Echo, YBNews, Click Liverpool, Double Negative, Tech City Insider
- Public Sector support via Liverpool Vision and their Kin Network and Invest Liverpool
- Strong sector partnerships with Tech CityUK, Tech North, BIMA, Baltic Creative, Manchester Digital, Kin Network